We advise you to read these Terms & Conditions carefully before using the Website. By accessing and using the Website you are consider to accept and be bounded by these Terms, therefore if you do not wish to be bound by these Terms you should not access or use the Website.
The content published on the Website, and in particular the products and services to which it refers, does not constitute advice and is not an invitation to subscribe to any of our products or services, instead it is designed to tell you more about us and the services which we offer. It is your responsibility to comply with applicable local laws, including ensuring that your access and use not only satisfied with the Terms, but also with the laws of the jurisdiction from which your use or access is made.
1. Access to the Website
- Whilst we try to ensure that access to the Website is always available, from time to time we may decide to temporarily restrict or block access to, or use of, all or part of the Website without notice and reserve the right to do so, whether for the purpose of servicing the Website or otherwise. We do not warrant that the Website, or any part of it, will be available at all times, and you acknowledge and accept this. Subject to clause 4, we accept no liability, no matter how that may be caused, arising from any unavailability, interruption, defect or loss of access to or function of the Website or any part of it at any time.
- We reserve the right to withdraw content on the Website without notice and we accept no liability, no matter how that may be caused, arising from us doing so.
- Whilst we endeavor to ensure that all the information included on the Website is correct, up to date and complete, we are not obliged to identify to you any content which is incorrect, out of date, superseded or incomplete, nor are we obliged to update, correct or complete such content. We hereby disclaim any express or implied warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the Website or its content, including but not limited to financial information published by us on the Website (such as annual reports or forecast statements), and we accept no liability, no matter how that may be caused, arising from any information which is not correct, up to date, complete, or which has been superseded.
2. Permitted Use and Access
- You are permitted to use and access the Website on a personal, non-commercial basis. You may not copy or make commercial use of the Website or any of the content including, but not limited to, information, imagery or data from, or underlying, the Website without obtaining our express written permission to do so.
- You may create links to the Website, whether via social networks or otherwise, provided that you do not create a frame, browser or other border environment around the Website.
- You may not misuse the Website, or any information, imagery or data from or underlying it, for or in connection with any unlawful or criminal purpose, including but not limited to hacking, phishing, or other intrusions or attempted intrusions or unlawful use of information or data.
- If you do not comply with your obligations set out in these Terms, or otherwise act in a way which we consider, at our sole and absolute discretion, to be inconsistent with our continued provision of services to you, we may revoke the rights granted to you in clauses above, and we reserve the right to take any further action which we consider to be appropriate.
- You indemnify us to the fullest extent possible for any loss or damage suffered by us which arises out of or in connection with a breach by you of clauses above.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise specified, we are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in and to the Website and its content, including but not limited to copyright and unregistered and registered trade mark rights. All such rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved, and the benefit of any goodwill which arises through your use inures to us.
- Reproduction in any form of any part of the content, information, imagery or data from, or underlying, the Website, save for in strict compliance with clause above, is prohibited without our prior written consent.
- Without limiting any rights you have in your personal data, in relation to any information or material you send to us using this Website, you hereby grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual licence to the copyright and other intellectual property rights in such information or material for any purpose we consider appropriate including, without limitation, copying, sending, distributing or publishing the same, unless where restricted by law.
- You agree that we shall not be under any obligation of confidentiality to you regarding any such information or material submitted to us using this Website unless agreed otherwise in a separate agreement between us or as required by law.
- The Website is designed to be accessed via its main home pages and such other pages as we may determine. If you access other pages on the Website directly, for example via search engines or via links provided by third parties, you may not see important information relevant to the page in question, or other announcements or information which may be important to you.
5. Sharing Content and Social Networks
- Certain pages on the Website allow you to share content via your profile on various social networks and other shared-content platforms. When you share content in this manner you also become subject to terms, conditions and policies of those third parties. We recommend that you review and familiarize yourself with those terms and conditions, and we disclaim any liability, no matter how that may be caused, associated with your use of those services, or for your failure to view, comply or familiarize yourself with their terms, conditions and policies.
6. Data Protection & Privacy
8. Telephone calls
- We may record telephone calls made to us using any telephone numbers provided on the Website. We may also record telephone calls made by us in response to any ring-back request you make via the Website.
9. Internet communications
- We reserve the right to monitor all internet communications, including web and email traffic into and out of our domains for the purposes of security, ensuring compliance with these Terms, and detecting fraud and other crimes.
10. Changes to Terms & Conditions
- We may alter these Terms at any time and without notice to you. You acknowledge that each time you access and use the Website there may be changes to these Terms, and that it is your duty to familiarize yourself with them. If you do not agree with the version of the Terms which exists at the time of your access to or use of the Website, you are not permitted to access or use the Website, and any pre-existing permitted use or access is revoked.
- If any of these Terms is declared to be unlawful, invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, this will have no effect on the validity and enforce ability of the remaining provisions of these Terms, and shall be replaced by an enforceable provision which reflects the closest position to that intended by the unlawful, invalid, void or unenforceable provision.
12. Jurisdiction & Governing Law
- These Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute relating to or arising out of these Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Last updated May 2018